Sunday, February 1, 2015

What's New Pussycat?

I've missed you guys.

I haven't blogged here in a long time. In fact, I haven't blogged anywhere in a long time. Aside from a handful of private clients, my online writing has taken a backseat to my new love, design.

Because I'm spending loads of time and energy on this new venture, I've restructured this blog and will use it to showcase my work and interact with you. When I show you products and images, I'd like to hear what you like and what you don't like. And why.

Let me know what you think. Let me know if you have ideas, tips or suggestions. Don't be shy.

Oh, the name of my primary shop is Fat Cat Graphics. I'll introduce you to that shop and others in the posts to come.

Thanks for sticking with me through all my crazy, creative phases.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?